1. We have 3 sizes to fit your needs: 12, 16 and 20 foot units. Our 20 foot unit is 25% bigger than our competitors.
2. Our portable storage units are secure with locking roll-up doors. In addition, no ramp is needed for loading and unloading due to our 8 inch loading deck.
3. Go Mini’s units have a translucent roof providing natural light inside the container. Our units are also vented which reduces moisture inside the unit preventing mold and mildew.
4. All our storage containers are on casters for ease of placement at your location.
5. Our units don’t sweat due to the factory baked paint on galvanized steel on the outside. Our floors are also sealed to reduce moisture.
6. We are a locally owned mini storage unit company and will provide prompt, courteous service!
Call us today at 502-772-2821 or visit our website at www.gominisky.com for a free quote!
This entry was posted in Tips. Bookmark the permalink. ← GoMini’s Portable Storage Units and Your Remodeling and Renovation Projects Go Mini’s of Louisville Portable Storage Containers are a Great Option for Emergencies →