We all know disasters can happen. If your home or business sustains fire or water damage, Go Mini’s can help. While the damage to your residence or place of business is being repaired, your personal or office items can be stored in our containers. We can deliver a unit to you on demand in often just a few hours.
You can keep the unit on-site or store it at our secure location. If stored at our location, we will deliver it to you when you want it. Our portable units are secure with locking roll-up doors and no ramp is needed for loading. All our storage units are on casters for ease of placement and we offer 3 sizes: 12, 16, and 20 foot units. In fact, our 20 foot unit is 25% bigger than our competitors’.
You can be assured that your belongings will be safe and secure while clean-up and renovations are made to your property. We are locally owned and operated! Give us a call at 502-772-2821 or visit our website at www.gominisky.com for a free quote.
In addition, our sister company, Moon Mini Dumpsters can provide 6, 9, 12 and 16 yard dumpsters to help with clean-up. Call 502-772-2821 or visit the website at www.moondumpsters.com for more information and pricing.Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment May 14, 2013
1. We have 3 sizes to fit your needs: 12, 16 and 20 foot units. Our 20 foot unit is 25% bigger than our competitors.
2. Our portable storage units are secure with locking roll-up doors. In addition, no ramp is needed for loading and unloading due to our 8 inch loading deck.
3. Go Mini’s units have a translucent roof providing natural light inside the container. Our units are also vented which reduces moisture inside the unit preventing mold and mildew.
4. All our storage containers are on casters for ease of placement at your location.
5. Our units don’t sweat due to the factory baked paint on galvanized steel on the outside. Our floors are also sealed to reduce moisture.
6. We are a locally owned mini storage unit company and will provide prompt, courteous service!
Call us today at 502-772-2821 or visit our website at www.gominisky.com for a free quote!
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment April 30, 2013
Are you remodeling your basement? Or kitchen or bathroom? Are you refinishing your hardwood floors? What will you do with the items in these rooms while the project is completed?
Go Mini’s Portable Storage in Louisville is the answer! While your remodeling project is being done, store your belongings in one of our portable storage units. We will deliver your container when and where you need it. By storing your items at your home, you can have access to them at any time. If you would prefer to use our secure storage location, we can easily accommodate your needs. Once your remodeling project is complete and you’ve unloaded your items, just give us a call and we’ll pick up your empty unit.
Our portable storage containers are clean, strong and dry with locking roll-up doors. They are made of steel construction with factory baked paint that eliminates sweating and moisture. In addition, they’re vented which reduces moisture and humidity within the unit that can contribute to mold and mildew. Go Mini’s offers 12, 16, and 20 foot units. Our 20 foot unit is 25% larger than the competition’s.
Our sister company, Moon Mini Dumpsters can also provide you with 6, 9, 12, or 16 yard dumpsters for use during the demolition phase of your remodeling project. For more information about our dumpsters, visit our website at www.moondumpsters.com.
We are locally owned and pride ourselves on high-quality customer service. Call Bob Jones today at 502-772-2821 or visit our website www.gominisky.com for a free quote!
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment April 2, 2013
Are you planning on moving and not quite ready to move to your new location? Is your new house under construction, but you’re closing on your current home weeks before construction is complete? Or is the closing date on your current home prior to closing on your new home?
Go Mini’s portable storage units in Louisville are the answer to these typical moving and storage scenarios! Our portable storage containers are delivered to your location when and where you need them. You can load at your leisure and with our portable storage units, you’ll only have to load once and unload one time! We can also refer you to a reputable moving company to help move all your items or just the heavy or bulky items.
Your storage unit can be stored at your location or we will be happy to store your belongings at our secure location. Regardless of where the unit is stored, the monthly rental fee stays the same and you can access your belongings whenever needed. When you’re ready to move into your new home, just give us a call and we’ll move your storage unit for you. Once you’ve unloaded all your items, we’ll pick up your empty storage container.
Our portable storage containers are clean, strong and dry with locking roll-up doors. They are made of steel construction with sturdy railings handy for tying down furniture and other items. Go Mini’s offers 12, 16, and 20 foot units. Our 20 foot unit is 25% larger than the competition.
We are locally owned and pride ourselves on high-quality customer service. Call Bob Jones today at 502-772-2821 or get a free quote now!
Posted in Moving | Leave a comment February 8, 2011
1. Load and unload moving containers at your pace, they are rented by the month.
2. Substantial savings verses traditional moving methods.
3. Load and unload once. Double handling required when you use a mini-warehouse for storage.
4. No truck rental or steep ramps. Load at ground level.
5. Professional loading labor available for all or just heavy items.
6. Keeps furniture clean and out of the way when refinishing floors or remodeling.
7. Clean, safe, dry and ventilated containers for storage on-site or at storage facility.
8. Convenience of having moving supplies delivered within the portable storage container.
9. Translucent roof allows excellent visibility.
10. Tie down rails at waist and head level within storage units to secure load.Posted in Tips | Leave a comment